Sunday, August 14, 2011

I need to know if i can win her back?

I liked this girl for almost 3 years and i could have asked her out and she would have said yes but i just stopped talking to her for like 2 months than she gets a boyfriend, so i apologized to her on FB messaging and we talked on the phone and she told me a story that her BF picked her up from Tennessee when her sister would not bring her back home(GA) that brought me down but im happy for her anyway. in school we had homeroom and she kept asking if i was going to homecoming i said no she kept asking and same answer and she got a new cell phone which her BF also help get her and she wanted me to ask for her # again it was obvious but i didn't, my friend has cl with her and she told him(he is like my brother and he wasn't suppose to tell me) that she like me wanted me to go to homecoming with her and wanted me to get her #.i think about her everyday and she the only girl that i like a lot. is it possible to win her back i mean her BF has a car Money and stuff and i don't i m just a oridinary guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment