Saturday, August 13, 2011

My ex told me she misses me, what should I do now?

Okay so my girlfriend broke up with me 2 months ago and we have been talking off and on for the same period, I sometimes get the impression that she doesn't care (and I was pretty clingy) and then I just stop talking, then we start talking again and the cycle starts. Well I was fed up with this and just stopped talking to her for 2 weeks. She started talking to me on superbowl sunday and it was okay, I mean it wasn't like before but it was fine. Then on that tuesday she said to me that "She misses me". I have talked with her twice since then and the first one was okay, but the second was pretty good! I don't really know what I should do now though, I mean I want this girl back, but I can't tell if my ex wants me back, just wants to talk to me or just wants to be friends. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment