Saturday, August 13, 2011

I want to start eating as healthy as I possibly can. How can I improve what I already do?

Well it seems you are off to a good start, but I'd be careful about your portions, it's not clearly stated, but it looks a little low. Do you feel you have enough energy throughout the day? I would quit the gum all together, I know it is probably a habit, but with all that aspartame, it's doing major damage to your health. Have you ever heard of a raw food diet? I follow this lifestyle and I feel my health is just getting better and better. Look into it and it's benefits and see if it's something you would want to try. There are many sources for transitioning into this lifestyle, examples of people who have done it and varying degrees of it. Check out my links below. Good luck and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment