Monday, August 15, 2011

Pneumonia or bronchitis, should I go back to the doc?

I went to the Dr. Yesterday and she said it was bronchitis and that she heard a little "coarseness in my lower left lung, but that the cough med. she perscribed should help bring it up. I wasn't given an antibiotic due to it likely being viral. Today I have a very dull apin in my upper back. Almost between my shoulder blades and there were a couple times today when it was a sharp pain down in what I think is my lung. I also have laryngitis that is beginning to last all day now. I think on top of everything else I may have some sort of skin infection under my arm. One area is really red and swollen and another is like an open wound. Coupld this have caused whatever I have now? I know I need to get the skin thing looked at, but it's embaring.

No comments:

Post a Comment