Monday, August 8, 2011

Do you also find Atheist to be, bitter, negative people?

Im a somewhat religious teenager, im very spiritual and I do look to my religion for guidance and answers every once and a while. I have a friend who is an Atheist(he was raised as one because of his parents cynical beliefs of religion) and he is a good friend(I even considered him my best friend at a point). But as my dad and I dropped him off after I saw a movie with him and my other friends, my dad pointed out how cynical he was. I started to realize the fact that whenever I talked to him, he would always sort of highlight the negative even when he has nothing bad really happening. And then, I realized his mom was is the same way. Do you observe the same characteristics of Atheist?

No comments:

Post a Comment