Sunday, August 7, 2011

I need some tattoo ideas...?

For a few years now, I've wanted to get a tattoo, but I never quite make up my mind when deciding on a quote/design. I'm 17, so I want to definitely decide what to get before I turn 18 in six months' time. I want my tattoo to mean something, so I was thinking maybe a quote like: "Live as if you were to die tomorrow: learn as if you were to live forever." Or a religious quote relating to death and how it makes you stronger as I have lost people close to me and it can be a reminder of them to me. Or I'll just opt for something simple but symbolic like a ankh (Egyptian symbol for eternal life). I would like it just on the edge of my ribcage, do you think my ideas are good or do you have some you think I might like? Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment