Friday, August 12, 2011

WEIRD DREAMS I NEVER DREAM UNLESS IM PREGNANT?

Ok So I have an 18 month old baby. And this past week I have been having a strong feeling that I am pregnant. Some same signs I had last time tht I have now include tiredness, cramping waay before my period is due when usually i start cramping abut a week before period is due. Another thing that makes me wonder is I NEVER dream. Last pregnancy I have weird dreams that I could remember almost every night and these last 2 nights I have has very weird short dreams and I can remember what I was dreaming about. That really makes me wonder like i said i never dream. So my period was end of every month and last month I was a week early and it is in the last week of this month I bought a preg test and it was negative i took it in the afternoon but i was peeing alot n drinking alot so my pee was diluted which i told my hubby but he insisted i took it. also last time i was preggo i took a 5 day sooner the day after my period was due and it was neg took one 2 days later and it was positive.. i am s confused i feel llike im going to get my period but i also feel like i just know im pregnant. i dont care either way i would love another baby but not trying i would just like to know. and i dk when my period is due and advice or suggestions? what does it sound like? thank you all in advance and sorry i talk so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment