Sunday, August 7, 2011

Would you stay with him?

Im with a guy iv been with for 4 years now. hes my first proper relationship but he hasnt been very nice from day one...he has always degraded me infront of other women but iv always forgiven him. we lived together but about a year ago he kicked me out and told me lifes too short to stay with me. i dont know why but i went back to him after a few months and found out the reason he left was because he had found someone else. this girl didnt want him after he broke up with me so i feel like im just here until he finds someone better. he has been perfect since we got back together, wants kids and to get married but I cant get over the fact that he left me. i feel so trapped because if i leave, i have nowhere to go and dont have enough money to support myself as im a student. im really not happy but dont know how to get out. im terrified of being alone and i dont think ill find anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment