Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Christmas gifts for my brothers? Help!?

I have two brothers, one is 12 and the other is 21. Im 18 and a girl. My brothers are both sports fans and are HUGE pittsburgh penguins fans but they like the steelers and the pirates too as well as many other sports teams. My older brother already has sooo many collectibles/posters and I was trying to look for something he could maybe use in his apartment like plates or something. I just want to find him something he'll use and is cool. My younger brother loves sports but is a typical 12 year old and likes toys and games etc.. I was thinking about getting him a snowball launcher but I dont know if its too childish. I'm not full of money either. So if you have any suggestions please let me know :) thankyouuu

No comments:

Post a Comment