Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Friends,enemies,realtionships,… need help plz and thank u!!?

See once upon a time i used to be best friends with this girl(Imani) but abut 6 months ago i got a bf(Kevin) who was her ex .And we broke up because i relaized he wasnt worrth our friendship.They got back to gather that same day (crazy huh).Things got awkard.And i started hanging out with a group of differnt people and i guess her and another friend got mad cause i woulnt come over to them and start hanging out with them like i use to.And on a cl trip Imani and I became friends again.I got a new beau(jason) and loved it .And over the summer we had a bad break up and me and Imani grew apart(really crazy huh).And her "bf", Kevin was hittin on my best friend.School is back in session and things are awkard we arnt really friends , she talks about people..and i dont think its cool because that starts drama....i 'm confused because at times she can be a good friend and then she can turn on u and become your enemy.........and i still have feelings for Jason and my sorces say he likes me 2

No comments:

Post a Comment